IFIB 2020 Brokerage event goes virtual!
In light of the current circumstances, the b2b meetings will be held online!
The conference will happen both virtually and phisically as the venue of IFIB in Rome can host speakers, organisers and sponsors.
Registrations are open until September 30th at 4 PM.
IFIB 2020 Conference and Brokerage Event
IFIB2020 is the Enterprise Europe Network partnering event organized by Innovhub SSI and Lazio Innova. Two days of pre-arranged face-to-face bilateral meetings (B2B) between Startups, Companies, Universities, public and private Research Centres in the field of industrial biotechnology and bioeconomy.Participants will come from Europe and beyond to find potential partners for collaborations, business development, licensing agreements, joint ventures, research projects, exchange of experiences and partnership opportunities.
For more information on the conference please visit the IFIB website: https://ifibwebsite.com/
- Bioeconomy and circular economy
- Bio-based industries
- Marine biotechnology
- White biotechnology
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Top 5 objectives to make your stay a success:
- Meet Partners and Customers
- Discover New Products & Services
- Prepare Purchases or Projects
- Meet New Suppliers
- Get Information about latest's trends