Please have a look at this video or read the instructions below.
B2B Meetings & Video Calls - How does it work?
A matchmaking or networking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners in face-2-face talks. 20-30 minutes run fast but it is enough to build first connections before the bell rings and the next talk starts.
1) Online registration
- Register via the green button "Register now"
- Add contact and organisation details as requested
- Compose your personal event schedule by adding the conference sessions and b2b sessions of your choice
- Those who are interested to manage 1:1 meetings MUST select at least one networking/b2b session
Interested in establishing new business contacts through 1:1 meetings? Please read more below.
2) Make yourself visible through an outstanding business profile
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company by publishing a clear profile. The more detail like company background, business offers and interests you provide, the more you will benefit from the conference matchmaking tool. Your co-operation profile is your online business card.
- Explain the product/project/technology/expertise you are offering or looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
- Published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organizers of the event
- High-quality profiles are visited 50 to 100 times before, during and even after the event
- A meaningful profile will generate significantly more meeting requests
3) How to manage bilateral meetings?
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles
- Use the optional filters to easily find the ones aligned with your goals
- Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance
- Usually meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled
- Typically, date and time of a meeting is scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate. It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
SOME PARTICIPANTS CAN’T BE BOOKED. WHY?
Participants available for meeting requests are indicated by a green button “Available”, otherwise:
- You may not have registered for 1:1 meetings
please make yourself available for 1:1 networking session via Agenda / Event Agenda (or “My Attendance” for events still using an old version)
- Booking rules applied by the event organizer doesn’t allow to book specific groups
e.g. No meetings among Sellers & Sellers; Start-ups can’t send meetings requests to Investors
- No common overlapping networking sessions
Please sign-up for some further networking session via Agenda / Event Agenda
5) Short before and during the event
BEFORE THE EVENT - TECHNICAL PREPARATIONS
- Use a desktop computer or laptop where both Webcam and Microphone is installed
* Check your audio quality, using headphones is highly advised
* Use a good webcam to improve the image quality
- Video call meetings can NOT be managed via the b2match Mobile App
- Check your time-zone
Log-in and select "Edit my profile" to check your current time zone selection. If this is not the time zone you are located during the meetings please change accordingly.
- Use Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Opera browser prferably
- Internet Edge Browser only works for Versions ID 80+ (Chromium edition)
- To make sure that everything is set correctly, please go to your "Meetings" and click on the green camera button "Meeting starts in ..." - this will open the video call feature of your browser. You should be able to see yourself!
DURING THE EVENT
- Check again the latest version of your meeting schedule through the platform. Due to last minute changes it might have changed slightly.
- RESPECT the other participants' time and show up to all your meetings.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meetings through the platform. This way, the other participant will be notified.